Keeping the ultimate objective of enhancing support and empowering each other through a judgment-free space, here is the Mumsy Code all participants of this network MUST keep in mind before participating:
- Nothing in this world is PERFECT.
- There is NO right or wrong, everything is different. To each mum, their own.
- It is important to recognize that every mum has a different love language towards their little ones. It is not necessary for your languages to match exactly for you to give some Mumspiration.
- Don’t say “it’s easy” or “Omg, you don’t know this…” when a mum is venting out or struggling with something. Be supportive.
- Common sense may not be common. What makes common sense for you does not necessarily make common sense for someone else.
- Be open to agree to disagree recognizing that our opinions are absolutely subjective.
- Tearing each other apart in any form – passive aggression, sarcasm, indirect taunts will NOT be entertained.
- Having said that, you are free to express yourself truly (if you want to) but let’s try to be civil in our language and actions.
- Share your experiences in a way that does not put someone down or prove them ‘wrong’.
- Explore – Learn – Share – Participate – Connect – Have fun!
Remember: You are extraordinary. You are doing the best you can right now, so is every mum. I am so proud of you.